Saturday, January 22, 2011

Violet wants Peace on Christmas Eve

Jennifer Garner's Christmas Eve Cutie

The 5-year-old Violet was spotted with her mom in Santa Monica, CA, on Chistmas Eve, heading for a frozen yogurt at Menchie´s.


Violet is wearing Joah Love for OmniPeace "When I Grow Up I Want To Make a Difference" Tie Dye Top



Velveteen Tuxedo Pants by Janie & Jack,





,she wore a Junior Sunglasses RJ9044S for Kids by Ray-Ban($47.95)


and also Youth Glasses - RY1510T by Ray-Ban($98.95)


5 comments:

  1. She also wears a Timberland Kids' Duneblaster Pre sandals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank tou so much for the info Ana!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been searching for an image, and I discovered that the exact sandals are the timberland toddler riverquest 2 strap sandals, but as I discovered it because of your info, I'll give you the credits!

    Kisses
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) You're welcome. It was my plasure. :)

    ReplyDelete