Friday, December 3, 2010

Ben Affleck is a Disneyland Dad!

Ben Affleck: Disneyland Dad

Ben Affleck spent part of his Thanksgiving weekend in the Happiest Place On Earth. No, I'm not talking about the kitchen. “We went to Disneyland, which is a lot of fun,” Ben told Jimmy Kimmel Live about his theme park excursion with wife Jennifer Garner and daughters Violet, 5, and Seraphina, 2½. “They've got tea cups, the Dumbo fly. The kids do love it.” Unfortunately it sounds like the kids enjoyed the rides a little more than Ben did. “My kids have a tolerance for going in circles that I don’t, it nauseates me,” he admitted. “My children, at 5, can already do a lot more than I can.” But the family still managed to fit in some time for a traditional meal. “My wife cooks… she made the turkey,” Ben says. “She’s a great cook. I wouldn’t even compare so I don’t want to insult her by trying. It’s out of consideration for her that I don’t try to cook.”


Violet is wearing Kids Jersey by Appaman and Superga shoes (info and pictures TBA).

No comments:

Post a Comment